Thank you for purchasing a new Parkwood instrument. It has been made from carefully chosen materials of the highest quality by dedicated craftsmen. Your Parkwood instrument is warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for one year from purchase of the instrument.
This warranty applies to the instrument only and does not include a case, bag or other accessories purchased with the guitar.
This warranty is made to the original retail purchaser only and includes other limitations as set forth below.
If a problem covered by this warranty should occur, this Parkwood instrument will be repaired or replaced solely at our discretion.
Parkwood reserves the right to use materials regularly used at the time of the repair in the event the original materials are no longer available.
If Parkwood finds it necessary to replace your instrument, Parkwood will replace it with one of the same or similar style or value that does not exceed the original purchase price of your instrument.
Warranty repairs and/or replacements will be made directly by Parkwood or our appointed service representative.
The Limited One Year Warranty is subject to the following conditions.
The warranty does not cover instruments for warranty repairs or replacement if any of the following conditions apply:
- The instrument was purchased from anyone other than an authorized Parkwood dealer.
- The instrument is or was rented or leased.
- The instrument was purchased in a country other than the USA.
- The instrument has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper use. This includes damage caused by extreme humidity changes or humidity deficiency.
- The instrument exhibits shipping damage of any kind including damage sustained prior to or during shipment of the instrument to Parkwood.
- The instrument is in need of repairs for normal wear and tear such as worn frets worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pick guards or damages to or discoloration of the instrument’s finish for any reason.
- The instrument is returned due to the subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- The instrument exhibits evidence of unauthorized or incorrect repairs.
- The instrument has been altered or modified in any way.
- The instrument’s serial number has been removed or altered.
How to return a Parkwood instrument for warranty repair.
To return this instrument to Parkwood or one of its authorized repair facilities for warranty repairs, you must first obtain a Return Authorization or RA. Call 714-532-6657 to obtain your RA. You will be instructed where to send your instrument at that time. The instrument MUST be accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt and a detailed description of the problems you are experiencing. The guitar must be carefully packed and shipped with shipping insurance.
Transportation and insurance charges to and from Parkwood guitars service facility are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Should the instrument require non warranty repairs, a quote of the repair costs will be provided prior to any repair work being performed.There are no other warranties, expressed or implied other than those stated in this warranty.